Bridal Shower Travel Theme

I LOVED my bridal shower! My bridesmaids were amazing and did a fabulous job with the decorations!

I had decided I wanted to do a travel theme because I love to travel, but our honeymoon is also our registry. So it made sense to use the theme as well! We stuck with italian food for the main selections with water and lemonade as drinks.
The pictures of our signs and the flowers, as well as our favor. I LOVED IT!
My favorite dessert is cookies! So we had Mrs. C on the cookies!


We are going on a cruise for our honeymoon in the Mediterranean, so we gave ship luggage tags as a favor!


My bridesmaid Kristin made these map vases! LOVE THEM!

She also made this, we acted like it was a cruise boat, where when people came in, they all got a picture with me holding this!

I LOVED IT!

Comments

  1. Good to know about this information on bridal shower party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my niece’s bridal shower party at one of exotic wedding venues. It was a themed party and everyone liked these arrangements very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment