First Day at Sea! FINALLY!

We finally have our first day at sea, so we sleep in! However, due to us having a balcony it did not have as much darkness I usually like in a Carnival cabin! We decided to sleep in and then go to the Punchliner Comedy Brunch which we just loved! The food was excellent--I really liked the George Lopez themed foods. I do think the service wasn't as good as it could have been through these. I think our second or last time, we left before the dessert came because it was just taking too long. So I wish they could improve on that.

I don't have a ton to write because the days were very laid back. We did minimal trivia games and were so close to winning romantic comedy. My goal was to get a ship on a stick but I left empty-handed AGAIN!

Something fun we did as a carnival cruise/facebook group was we decided to do a cabin crawl. I highly recommend doing this if you can get a group together. We had every room signed up in the various categories and had the list passed out. Then we just headed from room to room to see them all. The spa-obstructed room was the big surprise, there was so much walking room. Also neat was some of the rooms with two bathrooms! We really enjoyed this and last room was a suite and there were drinks and snacks! We had already made friends with a certain group and we hung out this whole time, it was great. Then we hung out after drinking and relaxing in our friends extended aft-balcony which is also a nice highlight of the rooms!

It was the first dressy night which was fun! This night we chose to go to the steakhouse. We had signed up for it when the price was still $30 a person. We had a decent time there, I wouldn't necessarily do it again, but for our honeymoon, sure, why not! Here are some pictures of the food.

Sadly, I don't have much else to post about our sea day, but I see that as a good thing. We wanted to relax and just have some fun with friends and it was successful! We were excited for Dubrovnik, Croatia!

Comments