Mallorca....clearest water and softest sand!

Today would be the last stop of the cruise and it would be beautiful. We had NO rain on our honeymoon...not one single drop, it was sunny and beautiful every day. We got so lucky. So today would be another gorgeous day and we decided to do a relaxing beach day. Now, let me point out, my husband is not a beach person in the sense, he does not usually like to lay out all day, I give him 1-2 hours.

We stopped in Palma de Mallorca, which is an island off of Spain. They are known for their beaches....so it is a must! We jumped in a taxi where there was stand right outside the port exit. We jumped in and requested to go to Palma Nova (20 Euros cab ride). When we got there---there were many open spots for us to lay out. The guy came around later and we had to pay a VERY reasonable price for all day.  This beach was a topless beach....I repeat again TOPLESS beach. I give you warning now, as there not just the young that go topless here.....there are many of the old as well! My husband thought this was the best beach in the world.....and so did I, but for different reasons! hahah



It was the clearest water I had seen on our trip as well as the softest sand. It was the best combination of beach that you need. Other stops on our trip had rocks in the water and things like that.....not this place! The beach was just a perfect way to end the trip. There was a nearby beach bar where I went and grabbed some sangria---one of our favorite drinks of the honeymoon. We left after a couple hours (maybe 3 or so) and headed back to the boat. We had a fabulous day and it was sad to see it end, however, we knew we had to get back to start packing and get ready to be dropped off the next morning EARLY in Barcelona. It was sad to see our trip ending.

So tonight would be our last night with the cruise ship. We came back from dinner and had the cutest and quite possibly easiest towel animal. It was perfect though. The next morning we wake up to the most beautiful sunrise and John Heald's lovely voice kicking us out. We rode to the airport with our friends. It was sad to say goodbye! It was the most amazing trip thus far of my life. I cannot wait for the  next trip and the next trip that will be spent with my husband, someone who I look forward to many adventures with. Experiencing life with him is what makes me happy and I can't wait to do it again! 




Comments

  1. Thank so much for posting this review! Found it through CC! Taking a similar cruise on the Legend in May. I'm from Indy too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment