It's Going......Still....Going

The exciting things that have happened this month have included drywall, cabinets, siding, and tiling some bathroom items. I wish there was more but there really isn't. I think this part seems to take a VERY LONG TIME. How can they get multiple items done in 2 days and then do nothing for 5-7 days? It amazes us.

We finally got a solid closing date (Sept 28, 2018) which is something we really wanted. It is now seeming much more real that we are closer to it...however, it seems yet so far away.

I think it is VERY important to go and check on the house at this point. I discovered 2 items the same day they did them. A) The wrong cabinets were put in the bathrooms and B) The wrong vinyl was laid. Yes, you ask yourself, how can that happen and yet it does. I will say it again, GO CHECK THE HOUSE so they can fix it quickly.

Here are some sneak peaks!

Drywall

Cabinets

Master Bath

Siding
Next Blog Post: The Lows of Building a Home

Comments